An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Can be used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- When added to ear tags, makes insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Helps with smooth insertion of CIDR inserts.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon (pump available, but sold separately)
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer D from Oregon
Got this for the anteseptic in it. I looked for other lubrication but no others had it in them. Used it a few days after i got it to band some goat kids then a few days after that to tag a few kids. Tags went in smooth and easy. Only the small bottle was in stock when I ordered. Will purchase more before I run out to keep on hand. Very impressed so far.
Susan B from New York
This is the best obstetric lubricate on the market. Not watery, nice and thick. Helped me many many times to pull a stuck lamb. Stays on your hand and does not run off.
Jason W from Idaho
Works as described, no issues using and did ease installation of tags over not using.
Teresa C from Wyoming
Always keep it on hand. It is essential in the barn vet kit.
Phillip G from South Carolina
Got this ear tagging and other medical applications and was drawn to it for the antiseptic qualities that you don't get from alternative lubricants.