- Made of heavy duty yellow plastic that does not break in use.
- Made in only one size that will fit any breed of sheep.
How to Use
- Clean off the prolapse.
- Apply SuperLube to it and push it gently, but completely, back inside the ewe.
- Insert the spoon into the vulva.
- Tie to a clump of wool (leave no slack). If there is no long wool, tie it to the two buckles of a prolapse harness (see accessories tab above).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Leslie T from Oklahoma
Worked great for my ewe with a small prolapse. Only thing I would change is to make the opening for the tail a bit wider, as it cut off circulation to her tail. I fixed it easily with scissors and a lighter to widen the opening. A clip on the top strap would be great as well, but then I am just getting picky! :)
Lee M from Texas
Kept one in the lambing box for 5 years before I needed it and I'm sure glad I did! This year I needed it. Works very well! Better than the vet's stitches! This was my first prolapse (and hopefully last) and this inexpensive little device has made both me and my ewe feel lots better! I'd say keep one on hand just in case! Better to have a chance than to be sorry!