Get needed nutrition immediately into newborns, with this stomach tuber specifically designed for use with lambs and kids.
- Specialized tube tip prevents airway insertion
- Safety indicator strips so the shepherd knows when the tube is safely in position
- One handed operation
- Easy clean design and material
- 8 oz
- 19.5" tube
- 5.5" height
- 2" diameter
- One handed operation
- Safety indicator strips – know when the tube is safely positioned
- Specialized tube tip – prevents inadvertent airway insertion
- Stable base – allows you to pre-fill the vial
- Hole at tube end, not the side – good flow and allows cleaning of the whole tube
- Transparent tube – see the milk flow and see when clean
- Tube clip – Holds the tube off the ground, hygienic and handy
- Gravity flow – not pressurized, safer and easy to control
- Easy-hold handle
- 8 oz capacity – one large or two smaller feeds without refilling
- Tube material avoids cracking
- Eye-catching color makes it easy to find
- Flexible gentle tube, but not so soft it could coil in the throat
- Milk directly into the vial from the ewe/nanny without losing precious contents
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bonnie F from Wisconsin
Haven't had to use this yet, but I am glad to have it on hand.
Laura R from Maine
Make sure to order a catheter feeding tube along with this to replace the existing tube! The tip of the tube is very large and hard. My lamb would gag and struggle to swallow this tube end which scared me at first. I felt like I was getting it into her windpipe, but it just turns out that the end was impossibly big for her to swallow down. I always ended up just having to force it a bit as she gaged. I'm certain it hurt her throat quite a bit in the 2 days I needed to tube her. I will be buying a catheter to replace the the tube on this for future lamb feeding emergencies. However, I liked the cup size and the design makes the whole process fairly easy to do by yourself.
Cheryl S from South Dakota
Super handy and easy to use. Makes probing goat kids easy.
Lacey P from Texas
Super easy for one person to use.
Susan B from New York
Love it, so much easier than the syringe and tube. No more getting soaking wet with spilled milk. The only thing I suggest is have a spot or notch between the hand holders that you can put the tube, so it is out of the way when milking the ewe. at the moment I use a elastic band, but I still love it and is well worth the money.