XTRA Shearing Machine
The rugged and reliable XTRA Shearing Machine from Heiniger is well-known around the world for shearing sheep, goats, llamas and alpacas.
- Powerful electric motor (2,400 strokes per minute)
- Patented floating fork system provides even pressure to extend the life of the comb and cutter up to 50%
- Perfect for dagging, belly clipping or light shearing
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- May also be used as a cattle and horse clipper
- Dimensions: 13"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Weight: 3.375 lbs (with comb/cutter)
- Cord length: 12'
- Grip diameter: 2.25"
- 320W brushless motor generates 2,400 strokes/min
- Noise emission: 89 dB (A) with comb/cutter
- Precision made in Switzerland
- XTRA Shearing Machine
- (1) Ovina Premium Comb (13 tooth) and (1) Edge Cutter (4 point) with screwdriver
- 3.5 oz oil
- Cleaning brush
- Protective storage case
Warning: Unlike some other shears, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the combs, cutters and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound.
Use a lightweight clipping oil for lubrication. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the comb/cutter. Every 10 minutes add oil into the small holes on the left side of the shearing head. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
If spare parts are used during the life of this product, please ensure they are genuine Heiniger parts. Failure to use genuine Heiniger parts may reduce the performance of this product and will void any warranty claim.
Premier is an authorized Heiniger repair center and offers a professional resharpening service for most blades, combs and cutters.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Professional ShearsItem #830696 -
Medium bevel 13 tooth, sheep shearing comb. Multipurpose design for many types of fleece. Swiss-made by Heiniger.$152.50