Horse QuikFence® 4/48/24
- 4 electrified horizontals
- Horizontals are 4.5mm rope for better visibility. On regular net, the horizontals are 2.25 mm.
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: ground to the first horizontal= 12" then 12", 12", 12".
- Verticals are a white plastic breakaway struts spaced 24" apart
- Posts are .75" PVC with two metal spikes that go into the ground.
- Post spikes are 7" long and .31" in diameter
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 48" tall
- Comes in 50', 100' lengths.
- 130 Ohms of electric resistance per 1000'.
- No tools or special skills needed to install.
- Plastic verticals provide extra visibility and are also uniquely designed to break if an animal gets its head or leg entangled.
- No extra gates needed. Just turn off the energizer and pull the first post to create an opening.
- #208022 - $1.28 per ft (100' roll with double spike posts).
- #208021 - $1.58 per ft (50' roll with double spike posts).
We use FiberRods at the corners for extra support.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
This is a pain barrier, not a physical barrier. If animals are scared or starved it will not keep them in. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
The most common problem is that the lowest 'hot' strand has been caught around one of the metal spikes on the posts and is shorting it out (if this happens, the net is improperly set up, either the lowest hot strand is wrapped around the metal spike or the fence is too loose and needs to be tensioned).
The net must be at least 2" away from anything metal (metal posts, existing fences, spikes on support posts).
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
GatesItem #340616 -
Easy access in/out of net enclosures without having to turn off the energizer!$57.00
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 19/48/DS (white) - For: PermaNet 10/48/6, PermaNet & Plus 12/48/3, Horse and Cattle QF 4/48/24 or ElectroFence & Plus 11/48/12Item #207046 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.50
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carol C from Illinois
Great product. Bought the 100’ fence to make a temporary pen while traveling. Easy set up and take down. Does not take up space like most traveling pens. Plenty of room for 2 horses. Recommmend support post for the corners to help keep it tight.
I needed extra pasture,so I bought it and it is working just like they said....easy to put up & take down.Also will be a quick corral when we go trail riding. Love it,works Great !! They got it to me in no time. I move it every couple of days as the pasture is slow growing this year.
Matthew R from Upstate New York
Wonderful product! Easy to set up if you follow their directions.
Here's a tip... to store this I found a ski bag was perfect! It fit the fence, and additional corner support posts. I also got the step in battery fence charger and that fit in the bag as well!
Michele N from Colorado
I took my 2 horses on a 3 day camping trip. This fence worked incredibly well. It was easy to set up, tear down, and did not take up much room in the trailer. The horses had ample room to move around. Loved it!
Deborah W from Florida
Used it camping at an endurance ride last weekend worked great,had to leave one horse in camp due to an injury, he cantered circles when his buddy left, but the fence held him.Shipping was also very fast.