|Kubic, 8 gal||Kubic, 10.5 gal||Kubic, 13 gal|
|Capacity||8 gal||10.5 gal||13 gal|
|Number of Birds||100||125||150|
|Can It Hang||no||no||no|
- White cap rotates to fill with a hose.
- Float system shuts off flow when trough is full.
- Main lid is hinged for easy cleaning access.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Thomas E from Idaho
Reasonably easy to put together but leaked at the beginning. It was a real struggle to pull all the pieces apart but after great help and very nice customer service people I was able to put both waterers together without leaks. My chickens love drinking out of the tray, the lid keeps out dirt and debris, and the large capacity means I don't have to fill them very often.
Nancy O from Nevada
Could not get this product to work properly. It would overflow, then I fixed that. I thought I got it to work but then after the water is gone in the bowl it sat empty while the resevoir was full. I gave up trying to get it to work.
- Take a tooth pick and clean out the valve in case something is lodged inside
- The float could be installed upside down
- The flow valve was installed upside down
Susan R from Massachusetts
I was so disappointed with this. It doesn't work and the water just leaks out.
Kristine I from Arizona
Leaks, empty every morning.
Krista L from Texas
Works great after we realized float had been installed upside down.