Lamb & Kid Sling
- Easy to carry handles.
- Adjustable chest support strap allows slings to be used for all sizes of lambs and goat kids.
- Strong and soft polyester mesh provides comfort during transport or weighing. To weigh them, use the Digital Scale.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Place mesh under newborn's belly.
- Pull handles up on both sides of the animal.
- Adjust the Velcro chest strap to fit the animal.
If they start to slide re-adjust sling.
Colors may vary.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Love it! I bought it as we had a lamb born that was lame on one side. We rigged the sling on a wire line, so his feet touched the floor, and he could practice putting weight on the bad legs, without constantly falling over. It took hours a day for weeks, but gradually, he got the hang of manuvering around. He now is able to get about (badly) but under his own steam! This sling was invaluable. I know this wasn't the slings manufactured purpose - but for us, it's been a lifesaver .... especially for a little lame lamb!!
Tom S from Maryland
It was just as advertised with a nice Velcro adjustable strap. Have used it several times and it works great. We have even used it to weigh one of our small dogs!!
Mary H from Tennessee
Holds my smallest lambs well. Didn't stain from getting newborn weights either.
Christine B from Indiana
This works great, easy to use by myself.
Diane L from Tennessee
Useless. Bought it to weigh goat kids but they slide out of it. Can't keep them in it long enough to weigh them.