Plastic Leg Bands
Used to identify chickens and other poultry by color of leg band. Aids in record-keeping and breeding.
- Keep multiple sizes/colors on hand to change to larger bands as young birds grow.
- Color coding aids in record-keeping and breeding.
- Use different colors to identify year of birth.
- Not hand-writeable
- Bands arrive "blank" without imprinting
|Use for||Size||# per pkg|
|Pigeons & Quail||8mm (0.3" dia)||100|
|Juvenile Chickens||12mm (0.5" dia)||100|
|Adult Chickens||16mm (0.6" dia)||100|
|Large Roosters||18mm (0.8" dia)||50|
|Turkeys & Geese||25mm (1" dia)||50|
How to Use
- Measure your birds' legs
- Determine the best fit (see chart above)
- Place around leg and squeeze band closed until it clicks (no tools needed)
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Steve B from South Carolina
Excellent service and great product!
Patricia B from Vermont
I have not had a chance to put the click rings on the chickens and Guineas yet. I needed to have a leg band that I could apply by myself with no other helping hands. I believe I can open and close them with one hand while holding the bird with the other. So far they meet my expections and I can comment later once I put them on the birds and find out if they stay on.