Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box
- Galvanized Box: 12"L x 12-1/4"W x 16-1/2"H (approx. size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7-1/4"L x 12"W (approx. size)
- Includes one nesting pad: 11-3/4"L x 11-3/4"W (replacements sold above)
- Ships flat. Assembly required.
- Accommodates up to 6 hens
- Curtained nest area provides privacy and security
- Sloped top prevents roosting
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (Note: Some eggs roll easier than others)
- Removable nesting pad reduces bedding needs and is easy to clean. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
- Durable construction—metal components are galvanized
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Richard H from Connecticut
We had used wooden eggs to stop hens from pecking at them, but when that failed we bought this type of nest and it did the trick. Well made of good materials and at a very good price too.
John D from Texas
Thoroughly satisfied with this nest box! Assembly was straightforward and results in a rugged nest box that should last for years. Adjustable tilt for rollout is great feature. Hens had no issues with changing their daily routine into this new box. I have six hens using a single box without any problems. (But have two extra nest boxes ready to be assembled when/if the need arises.). I would definitely recommend this box!
Darlene A from Pennsylvania
Great product! Solved my problem of the chickens eating their eggs. Bought 2- well worth the money.
Dior K from Iowa
We recently purchased three of these for our flock of 9 hens. The eggs are squeaky clean and protected; it totally solved our problem of egg eating! We haven't lost any eggs since we installed these. Our ladies figured them out right away. Totally worth the money! Easy to install. We put one 2 inches from the ground and the other two are 12 inches off the ground - our hens use all three.
Robert/Donna C from Wisconsin
The nest-o-matic has solved our problem of the chickens eating the eggs. They haven't been able to get to their eggs, once they're laid, and we're getting lots of eggs again, with the added bonus of them being nice and clean.