Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box
- Galvanized Box: 12"L x 12-1/4"W x 16-1/2"H (approx. size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7-1/4"L x 12"W (approx. size)
- Includes one nesting pad: 11-3/4"L x 11-3/4"W (replacements sold above)
- Ships flat. Assembly required.
- Curtained nest area provides privacy and security
- Sloped top prevents roosting
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (Note: Some eggs roll easier than others)
- Removable nesting pad reduces bedding needs and is easy to clean. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
- Durable construction—metal components are galvanized
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Margaret M from Texas
My chickens will not use the 3 nest boxes. They prefer the old ones we have. ☹️
Gwen W from Washington
I've got numerous egg eaters in my flock, and these nest boxes were the last attempt to stop them before I culled the whole flock and started over. They work!!! My hens were laying eggs in them the same day they were mounted, no transition period needed. The eggs are all clean and unbroken. Hooray! Two boxes work well for a flock of 12-16.
Michael L from Alabama
Great product and you can't beat there prices! Also awesome customer service.
Janna R from Indiana
I did not like these nest boxes. The chickens didn't really like them for some reason. I did what was recommended and added some straw. But the main reason I didn't like these boxes is because when they became soiled they were very hard to clean. They are a bit heavy and taking them down and to a hose and hosing them out is a real pain. The water doesn't want to come out of the boxes very well and it causes water to spray in your face if you aren't careful which is pretty gross considering what you are cleaning. I have 3 of these boxes now sitting in my shed. This was a huge waste of money.
Bee-Chun S from California
I bought two this time. I already had 3 of them. Assembly is quick. Hens started to use the new ones right away.