OB S-Curve Needle
- Plated steel that can be sterilized
- 5" long
How to Use
- Thread needle with tape.
- Clean and push in the prolapse.
- Stitch the lips of the vulva together.
- You can tie off at each stitch or zig zag back and forth like lacing a shoe and tie off at the end.
- Make sure that the area to be stitched is clean. Keep the ewe in a well bedded area and watch for infection.
- When the ewe starts to lamb cut the stitches or she may tear them out as she pushes.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.