- 8.5" long without tension
- 1" wide
- Stretches to 35 lb (half compressed)
- Stainless steel
- Should not rust
- Use with all types of rope conductors
- Easy to use
How to Use
- Attach one end of spring to a terminal insulator. (The P Spring will simply hook over some insulators; for others, you will need to tie the spring to insulators with rope or wire.)
- Attach conductor to other end of spring by taking the loose end of conductor and putting it through open end of spring.
- Pull conductor until spring is 1/3 to 1/2 compressed.
- Run conductor through the loop one more time and tie off.
- Whenever conductor becomes loose, repeat above steps.
However, if you don't have a helper to hold the tension on the rope, you may loose too much tension in the process of getting the RopeLink wrapped around the rope.
Solution: Attach the P Spring to the terminal insulator and loop the rope through it twice. Then pull the rope tight so the P Spring is FULLY compressed. When you get the RopeLink attached, you may have lost some of the tension on the rope, but the P Spring is half compressed just like it should be.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathryn S from Virginia/USA
This is such a great product and easy to use. A definite "need to have" if putting up rope fence.
A must! So glad I ordered the P Springs!
These are really easy to use and I enjoy working with all the horse based fencing from Premier!