- 8.5" long without tension
- 1" wide
- Stretches to 35 lb (half compressed)
- Stainless steel
- Should not rust
- Use with all types of rope conductors
- Easy to use
How to Use
- Attach one end of spring to a terminal insulator. (The P Spring will simply hook over some insulators; for others, you will need to tie the spring to insulators with rope or wire.)
- Attach conductor to other end of spring by taking the loose end of conductor and putting it through open end of spring.
- Pull conductor until spring is 1/3 to 1/2 compressed.
- Run conductor through the loop one more time and tie off.
- Whenever conductor becomes loose, repeat above steps.
However, if you don't have a helper to hold the tension on the rope, you may loose too much tension in the process of getting the RopeLink wrapped around the rope.
Solution: Attach the P Spring to the terminal insulator and loop the rope through it twice. Then pull the rope tight so the P Spring is FULLY compressed. When you get the RopeLink attached, you may have lost some of the tension on the rope, but the P Spring is half compressed just like it should be.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joann M from SD
We have been using SW tape & rope combo fences for 9 years, still have all the originals in use. Don't skimp, you need springs! Excellent product! We put 1 on each line where we terminate to eliminate "sag"
James H from Kansas
These springs are great for keeping tension on the rope and they are easy to use.
Carol Ann O from Virginia
The P Spring keeps tension on your fence to prevent sagging. They really do the job well and are the right weight (not too heavy) for low tension fencing. I looked and could not find anything like it in my local stores. Good product!
Mitchel G from Ohio
This is an easy to use and convenient product that does a great job of keeping our fence tight! Definitely worth the price.
Ralph S from alabama
A must to keep rope tight. works great.