FlockLeader™ Healthy Coop™
Healthy Coop™ refresher + litter additive is a weekly coop application to help reduce bacteria and odor. It provides a combination of probiotics and organic acids to neutralize odor and support the reduction of harmful bacteria.
- Helps reduce bad bacteria (Salmonella), mold, insect outbreaks in and around the coop
- Speeds the breakdown of organic waste, which can reduce odor
- Great for enhancing composting
Supplementing the flock? We offer a range of FlockLeader Water Supplements from Perdue® formulated specifically for all stages and ages of backyard chickens.
- Wet and smelly bedding
- Dirty feet and underside
- Reduce bad bacteria within the bird AND on the ground
- 12 lbs
- 2 cups = 60 square ft of coverage
- Unique combination of probiotic and organic acids
- Safe for all birds to eat
Ingredients: Zeolite, calcium carbonate, citric acid, benzoic acid, dried Lactobacillus casei KE01 fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Bacillus subtilis and silicon dioxide.
How to Use
For best results, apply product at least once weekly. This product can be used with all poultry species.
Store product at room temperature or cooler for extended shelf life.
Nesting BoxesItem #540050 -
Innovative chicken nesting box is draft free, but ventilated to keep the hens warm in winter and cool in summer. Easy-to-clean and will not rot or rust.$73.00
Nesting BoxesItem #540410 -
Provides a secure and private area for hens to lay their eggs. An adjustable roll-out tray prevents hens from overly soiling or eating their eggs.$55.00