QuikClean Chick Brooder
New! Brood chicks up to 5–6 weeks of age. Chicks have freedom of movement within the secure brooder to move closer (or away from) their heat source, which can be either a heat lamp or heating plate. Slotted, wire floor allows feces to fall through to a removable collection tray.
- Hinged lid opens for easy access
- Quick, simple clean-up using the catch-all tray
- Keep your chicks warm using a heat lamp or a heating plate (up to 12" x 12")
- Keep chicks contained and protected from predators, even during their “flappy” stage
- Included heat lamp support provides 31-1/2" of clearance and can swivel when opening lid
- Included heat lamp support securely holds a heat lamp (not included) overhead
- Heating plates (up to 12" x 12") fit inside for those not using heat lamps
- Most 8" tall or shorter feeders and waterers fit within the brooder
- Galvanized metal construction resists corrosion
- Ventilated top and sides (approx. 0.5" dia. holes) allows for heat to enter and circulate
- Assembled: 39"L x 19"W x 24"H
- Inside the brooder: 37"L x 17-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H
- Wire floor openings: 6"L x 1/4"W
- Slide-out catch tray/pan: 1-1/2"D
- Capacity when using...
- Galvanized metal construction with holes for ventilation
- Included heat lamp support:
- 31-1/2" (from top of brooder to the bottom of the heat lamp support)
- 55" (from floor to bottom of the heat lamp support)
- Assembly is required
- Made in Spain
Healthy Coop™ litter additive speeds the breakdown of organic waste, which can also reduce odor and harmful bacteria.
Add FlockLeader™ ARRIVE™ to the chick's waterer to supplement essential proteins and nutrients and to help control Pasty Butt, Diarrhea, and pathogens like Salmonella and Coccidia.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
PB Happy Hens from Wisconsin
Love it for starting chicks off. Have had less loss. Much easier to inspect chicks. Easy to clean and less maintenance. Feed and water stays fresher.
37South Farm from Indiana
I love the ease of putting this together and it works great for keeping debris out of the inside. However I have found where chicks will occasionally get their feet caught in the slats. I’ve since started putting some wood chips in for the 1st week of age for the smaller chicks. I do love the ease of cleaning it! It doesn’t hold a lot of chicks but i highly recommend it for a small incubation production or homestead.
Amanda W from Washington
Unfortunately it was missing some hardware that I had to go buy to finish putting it together and then the floor won’t lay flat in it. It bows as if the frame is too small for the flooring. Since it’s all metal, it’s not something I can just shove or try to force. There is no give. I’m going to be using a grinder to narrow it but super disappointed as I couldn’t use it as anticipated for the hatch I had.
Mern S from Arkansas
My order was acknowledged and filled very fast. We did have a problem with the wire grate floor. Our newborn chicks feet were dropping through and they would get stuck. We used a perforated cupboard liner over the grate and the problem was solved.
William P from North Carolina
Top of the line, high quality product well designed. All the hardware is included and shipping was very prompt. Would absolutely recommend for a brooder, ours is currently housing two Turkeys but easily suitable for 20 chicks, has room for a heating plate and is also set up to handle a heating lamp (both work fine, but I prefer the lamp). The plate would probably be better in warmer weather.