QuikClean Chick Brooder
Brood chicks up to 5–6 weeks of age. Chicks have freedom of movement within the secure brooder to move closer (or away from) their heat source, which can be either a heat lamp or heating plate. Slotted, wire floor allows feces to fall through to a removable collection tray.
- Hinged lid opens for easy access
- Quick, simple clean-up using the catch-all tray
- Keep your chicks warm using a heat lamp or a heating plate (up to 12" x 12")
- Keep chicks contained and protected from predators, even during their “flappy” stage
- Included heat lamp support provides 31-1/2" of clearance and can swivel when opening lid
New! All-in-one QuikClean Chick Brooder Kit arrives with the needed items to simplify your chick rearing. (Learn more below.)
- Included heat lamp support securely holds a heat lamp (not included) overhead
- Heating plates (up to 12" x 12") fit inside for those not using heat lamps
- Most 8" tall or shorter feeders and waterers fit within the brooder
- Galvanized metal construction resists corrosion
- Ventilated top and sides (approx. 0.5" dia. holes) allows for heat to enter and circulate
- Assembled: 39"L x 19"W x 24"H
- Inside the brooder: 37"L x 17-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H
- Wire floor openings: 6"L x 1/4"W
- Slide-out catch tray/pan: 1-1/2"D
- Capacity when using...
- Galvanized metal construction with holes for ventilation
- Included heat lamp support:
- 31-1/2" (from top of brooder to the bottom of the heat lamp support)
- 55" (from floor to bottom of the heat lamp support)
- Assembly is required
- Made in Spain
New! QuikClean Chick Brooder Kit includes:
- (1) QuikClean Chick Brooder
- (1) Prima Heat Lamp with 250W clear bulb
- (1) Classic Waterer
- (1) Saturn 3 Feeder
Just add chicks (or keets, ducklings, and more!)
Healthy Coop™ litter additive speeds the breakdown of organic waste, which can also reduce odor and harmful bacteria.
Add FlockLeader™ ARRIVE™ to the chick's waterer to supplement essential proteins and nutrients and to help control Pasty Butt, Diarrhea, and pathogens like Salmonella and Coccidia.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robin H from Virginia
Excellent shipping time. Will send in a review after Christmas. So far all my orders from Premier 1 have arrived in good condition and are great supplies for my goats.
Rita W from Florida
Love it! It was very easy to assemble and well made.
Gerald R from North Carolina
I got this for chickens. It goes together well. Missing some nuts and bolts but no big deal. Had to bend the back of the pull-out tray to compensate for that gap. It would be 2 times better if it were higher. Length and width are ok, but it’s gotta be higher.
Sonya O from Alabama
Easy to assemble.
Brad K from South Carolina
The instructions to put it together aren’t the greatest but with a little common sense its pretty easy. And bang for the buck, I think you would have a hard time beating it. The slide out tray sold me.