- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 1.25"W
- White, UV-treated polyethylene for durability
- Prepackaged in bags of 100, but sold individually
- Fits 5/16" diameter shafts. For use with Premier’s 35" and 45" tall PigTail Posts.
- Clips hold low-tension fence conductors (e.g. electrified ropes/twines, braids and wire.) Do not use with narrow or wide tape.
- Place insulator at desired height along shaft
- Push and rotate insulator to “snap” into place
- Thread conductor through the N-shaped, double-ribbed jaws
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Anita M from Idaho
Very easy to install and move to the desired position.
Josh H from Ohio
I used these on my pigtail post fence for my mini donkeys and alpacas who were just slipping underneath. Hats off to Premier 1 for recognizing the need for a product like this.
Cynthia S from Idaho
This is so easy to use! It is loose enough to adjust the position but tight enough to stay put.
Tom P from Washington
This is a solid clip that fits snuggly on a fairly wide range of pigtail post diameters.