- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- 8 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Maje A from Texas
FANTASTIC, DURABLE troughs!
Judith L from Alabama
Quick delivery. We purchased two of these troughs or our mini goats and pigs and are very happy. Perfect height and quality made.
Sandy C from California
Love these troughs. We live in a very cold climate and they hold up to the extreme temps. I've never had one break and they are easy to clean.
Colleen S from Florida
Bought this for my raccoon visitors. Works GREAT!!!
Lindsay B from Arkansas
We love these feeders. The toe hole is great to dump the trough if you have rain or manure needing removed before you dump feed! Has held up well so far to Registered Boer Goats in show condition.