- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Made of Polypropylene
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- 8 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Troy & Tracy H from Washington
My second order of the PortaTrough, first batch are going strong after 5 years of constant use, the second batch has only been here a week and I am already thinking I need to order more .
Miles M from Arkansas
We are very happy with this PortaTrough. As the name implies, it very simple to move from one pasture to another. Our sheep are grass fed but in times when we need to supplement, like during a drought, it's so nice to have this trough. It keeps the food off the ground, meaning less exposure to parasites and less waste.
Carolyn S from Kentucky
I purchased one to trial as a duck waterer. I am pleased that they don’t climb in it to swim as they do so many other waterers, but it is deep enough to allow them to properly dunk their heads to keep their sinuses clean and activate their preen gland. Solid construction. Even my big-footed clutz geese haven’t knocked it over.
Ann W from Maryland
I bought 2 of these hoping they would help me with feeding my sheep and allowing me to easily allow me to move them as needed. They are extremely easy to move and worked as I hoped they would.
Debbie B from Georgia
These are a great design and a good value! Easy to manage and clean. The sheep do not tip them over and cannot really stand in them-- a win!