- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Debbie B from Georgia
These are a great design and a good value! Easy to manage and clean. The sheep do not tip them over and cannot really stand in them-- a win!
Robert B from Virginia
Gina M from West Virginia
I LOVE these feeders! Makes feeding my sheep and llamas so much easier. They can't stand in them or flip them over. Their design makes it easy for everyone to eat. Highly recommend!
Derick M from Kentucky
Used for a couple of weeks and they work great. Sheep have not turned them over and I have noticed when they try to step in it their feet slide and they quickly step back out because of the curved design of the trough. They are also very easy to move around. Good product to have.
Edward C from West Virginia
We have used the troughs for several years and have added to the collection more than once. Some were cosmetic blems when we purchased. We are still using all of them with no issues and I am now ordering more since our herd has grown (approximately 150 head).