- Assembled: 30"L, 22"W, 11.5"H
- Floor and top holes are 0.625" square and side holes are 1" x 2"
- Door openings (top): 11.5" x 16", (side) 12" x 8.5"
- 100% polypropylene
- Holds about 6 to 10 adult birds (depends on size)
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Hand grips on ends for lifting/carrying (when loaded, handles best with 2 people).
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shawn P from Indiana
Easy assembly. Exactly what I was looking for to take birds to the processor.
Cheryl K from Ohio
Excellent product. Easy set up! Very sturdy. Can transfer my chickens safely anywhere.
Rod N from New York
Excellent product. They have enough height that the birds are not scrunched down and are durable.
Paul D from Maine
Worked great! Fit 6-8 Cornish Cross per crate. Just make sure you put it together right the first time because they don’t come apart easily once they’re together. I’ll definitely be buying more.
Shyanna B from Missouri
These chicken crates are very easy to move and store. They stack together well. The slide top door seems fragile though and I expect that it will break easily because you have to pull very hard to open and slam it shut to close the slide. I would prefer a latched door that opens and closes on a hinge. The crates also only fit 9-6 lb cornish cross. I was hoping for 10. Loved the free shipping and fast delivery.