For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Anita M from Kentucky
I wish I had these a lot sooner! I plan to buy 3 more. So much easier than dealing with wing nuts and dropping them in the grass!
Amy F from Wisconsin
I only just received these, but having used various brands/iterations of similar clips these new orange ones feel weightier and of more solid quality. They seem superior to even the Gallagher ones that cost 3x as much. I have high hopes. Thanks Premier!
Randall D from Iowa
Every product I have purchased from Premier has been top quality.
Michael W from Indiana
These power link clips work great for my rotational grazing. I no longer have to wrap my poly spools around the Hotwire to charge my fence. That saves a lot of wear on my spools. Much faster and easier too!
Timothy L from Ohio
They are so handy that I now have a few to use around the farm when needed for a temporary fence hookup.