For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Easy way to connect rope, tape, twine or wire
- Use with electric net fences as a simple gate connection between two rolls.
- Gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the electric fencer
- Recommend to use with Pos/Neg netting to attach the negative lead to the ground rod
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rex G from North Dakota
Handy to have... but they are not real tough.
Mike M from Kentucky
My application is for rotational grazing. So handy, lasts longer than anything else I've tried. Never been shocked while using and have had for over a year.
Patricia P from New York
We’ve tried many other brands and these are more rugged and long lasting than all the others.
Craig K from Indiana
Doug C from Ohio
Can’t beat the price and quality!