For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Easy way to connect rope, tape, twine or wire
- Use with electric net fences as a simple gate connection between two rolls.
- Gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the electric fencer
- Recommend to use with Pos/Neg netting to attach the negative lead to the ground rod
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Walter R from CT
Bill G from NY/Fingerlakes
I'm not sure which versions I have but I had troubles with the wire pulling off the clip. I now lift the spring and tuck the black wire under it and don't have trouble anymore.
Paula W from Upstate NY
So simple, but how have I managed without them?? A LOT of walking to turn the fence on/off, lots of wires going from here to there....
These are great - at a sensible price, as well.
I have some of the version 4 clips (I have earlier ones, too, but haven't had them long enough to notice any problems.).
All I can say is, I LOVE THESE CLIPS!! They are so convenient, and handy. I buy 3:1 geared reels from another company because Premier doesn't carry them (is anyone listening???), and they have similar clips for double the cost.