- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$64.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Boone H from Missouri
These are great to hook netting to an existing permanent fence!
Robert J from Texas
Exactly what I was looking for and they
arrived earlier than promised. Thanks!
Wendy P from Kentucky
Exactly what I needed
They seem to make a good connection, and have good grip. They conduct the shock well- with others I've used, there is the tell-tale snap of bad connection. Not with these.
Product in use for a number of years. The new model seems to have more grip than the previous. Over 20 at use at any one time in our feedlot, lambing barn outlots and netgates. If you use net fencing, there is no other connector to use IMHO.