For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Easy way to connect rope, tape, twine or wire
- Use with electric net fences as a simple gate connection between two rolls.
- Gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the electric fencer
- Recommend to use with Pos/Neg netting to attach the negative lead to the ground rod
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Patti T from Central New York
These clips work great. No more getting shocked with the wire clips that my husband wanted me to use, now my 5 yr old can unclip the fence if she wants to go visit the animals.
Medora J from Easy to ue.
These are great if you need to disconnect the electrical current to your fence frequently. I only gave it a 3 due to two reasons. The first is that after 5 months, the little metal part on the inside tends to fall out. The other reason is that the cord is too long. I would prefer a much shorter cord (or no cord at all) as I end up having to wrap it around the posts to shorten it so that it doesn't accidentally get tangled up and pulled off.
I use this product to hook two fences together. I have not found a better alternative to the powerlink 4.0.
Tom P from MD
I agree with some of the other comments. These clips are not up to Premier standards! We have had many break...the power links and the ones coming from the suitcase chargers. I know you guys will fix this issue. This is the first quality issue we have ever had with any of Premier's stuff. But as of right now, they are way overpriced for the quality.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Link electric fencing with confident -- quality, great price.
Lisa S from Kentucky
Just received these clips, which is the 3rd time we've ordered some, because we like them a lot. Much better than using the squeeze clamps.