PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for tape twine or wire
- 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 33"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rev Christie B. L
This is the second time I have had chickens, and using the movable electric fence is great. The design with the rod to step on is so much easier that another brand I tried. I would recommend this fencing to anyone who wants to keep their chickens safe.
Sharp point enters our ground easily. Function as expected. Wish we could still get stirrup posts! Probably won't bother mail-ordering posts next time since stirrup posts aren't available.
Mary Beth T
Nice product. Pretty sturdy, but I noticed that if you can't put too much stress on them or they will form a little curve in the post, not a big deal now but not sure how this will affect the posts long term. But for the price, it isn't a big deal if I have to replace 1 post. Love the step in feature.
Easy to use, very simple set up, stays where you put it, but no problem to relocate or pull up to weed eat under it. Not made for chickens, but doing a fine job of keeping them out of my garden. I am extremely satisfied.
Easy to use and reuse. Stepping in is much easier than other like products. I would buy these again.