PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for rope, twine, tape or wire. 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- Set post spike on ground at desired location
- Step on the ledge to push the post into the ground
- Attach conductors at desired height
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
JOE L from IL
A must have for the poultry net plus at all corners - super fast shipping.
Lloyd M from NC
Easy to install and use - this is my third order of these posts! Just don't expect them to remain straight/unbent at corners if the wire is under tension.
Derek G from NC
We love the 35 in PowerPosts. We have tried several varieties from different companies, and these are by far our favorites. The ease of getting wire in and out of the clips, the ease with which we can step them in and pull them out, and their durability are the reasons we like them.
Megan P from Tennessee
If you want or need to make any shape enclosure other than a square with electric netting you will want some of these on hand. Yes, they will bend but they still give support to the netting. I'm not sure that you would want them to be completely rigid either though. Depending on the direction and type of tension, I sometimes use them inside and sometimes outside the netting.
Kelly L from Kansas
These poles are very easy to set up and attach either wire or netting. Do not expect them to hold up to tension they will bend over.