PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for rope, twine, tape or wire. 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- Set post spike on ground at desired location
- Step on the ledge to push the post into the ground
- Attach conductors at desired height
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Marion S from Oregon
Use these LOT'S, wish they still came in dark green.
Victor K from New Mexico
Pleased with order, delivery and product. Product is sturdy and has a long useful life.
Shirley C from Ohio
Just needed a few more posts, just the thing. Thanks. Fast delivery.
Thomas J from Alabama
Easy ordering, fast delivery, and great product. Only problem, my fault, I meant to order the dual spike post, but the single will be ok. I am using them along with some light weight fencing to make a dog pen when I go camping. Light, easy to put in and take out of the ground and very sturdy. I double up on the corners for added strength. Not using the electric fencing so it doesn't harm the dogs.
JOE L from IL
A must have for the poultry net plus at all corners - super fast shipping.