Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick shearing show sheep
- Clipping meat and dairy goats
- Shaving or peeling beef & dairy cattle
- Clipping llamas and alpacas
- Clipping horses
- Clipping show pigs
- Clipping ranch dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf
Use with our large blade sets.
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head.
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Warning: Risk of electrical shock—Connect only to a branch circuit protected by a ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI). Contact a qualified electrician if you cannot verify that the circuit is protected by a GFCI.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I have just received these and haven't had a chance to use them yet. I do like the feel and weight but unsure about the excessive noise. Time will tell and after use I will resubmit.
Ellen C from Florida
I had tried 3 different brands of clippers for my Cushings pony- all failed miserably. I bought the Premier 4000c with high hopes. It performed great!! I mean just zipped right through thick, wooly, and patches of wet coat like nothing. Love it!! I used the coarse blade and oiled as recommended.
Donna P from South Carolina
Never body clipped before. Purchased them because someone with 4 Icelandic Ponies used them and loved them. They made me look like a rock star! No lines, even. And easy to use, just oil and clean. Recommended them to someone who had 4 body clippers and didn't like them. She is pleased as punch. She has had her ponies for years and body clipped for years and she loves them too!
Mark S from Massachusetts
Just got my new clippers... I finished both dogs in 1/4 the time with MUCH better results. These are amazing! Thank you for such a great product. You have made my life and my dogs, much easier.
Jonathan C from New Hampshire
I recently purchased these clippers and hacecurrently clipped 4 animals. They are great! They make short work of clipping. The blades dont leave clipper lines or dig like the oster blades I am used to. Also these clippers are far lighter tha Andis and oster.my one and only complaint is that they are quite loud but after the animals get used to the noise they are fine.