Premier Branding Irons
Rounded paint branding irons make fast drying, clean, visible numbers on animals. Use to identify culls and keepers, pregnancy scan results, treated and untreated and matching lambs to mothers.
- Uses less fluid per mark
- Smears less
- Dries faster than flat brands
Use with SI-RO-MARK™ Marking Fluid.
- 3" tall numbers
- Set of 9 numbers (Invert number 6 to make a number 9)
- Hot-dip galvanized for extra life
- Made of wire rod
How to Use
- Dip the face of the branding iron into the marking paint
- Tap excess paint off against the can a couple of times
- Press it firmly against the wool
- Let the sheep go after branding to prevent rubbing and smearing
- Clean irons with either mineral spirits or warm soapy water and elbow grease. SI-RO-MARK™ Marking Fluid is (lanolin based).
For more information, see our video above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$443.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brad B from South Dakota
Works great. Good value for a full set of numbers.
Henry B from Minnesota
Branding markers are easy to handle. Easy to use. Make sheep farming better. Great product.
Erica D from Florida
Good bang for your buck with these marking brands. Nothing fancy, but neither am I. These make a clearly marked number.
Todd W from Indiana
Brian S from Texas
Just what I was looking for and the price was right.