Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
Durable 4 ft foot bath to help in the treatment of footrot and/or foot scald in sheep and goats.
- To apply hoof care treatments
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond
- To provide water to waterfowl
Often used with Premier FootCare (liquid zinc sulphate)
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- 25 gallon capacity.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$513.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gary B from Maryland
I’m running 100 sheep in this foot bath and it’s very study. Sheep HATE water. I like the idea of a carpet instead of rocks. Will try that.
Amber J from Georgia
Sarah S from Virginia
Heavy duty foot bath tray! Works great on stand or in a shute system.
Amber J from Georgia
Seems to be a pretty sturdy foot bath. Bought 2 because of the reviews that said their goats just jumped over the first. Glad I did because they are only big enough for one goat to be in at a time, so it also helps cut down the time soaking the herd.
Kimberly K from Kentucky
This foot bath is very study. Sheep HATE water. We bought two so we could do as many sheep as possible but one was perfect. My sheep put this product to the test and it passed. Highly recommend this foot bath.