Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
Durable 4 ft foot bath to help in the treatment of footrot and/or foot scald in sheep and goats.
- To apply hoof care treatments
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond
- To provide water to waterfowl
Often used with Premier FootCare (liquid zinc sulphate)
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- 25 gallon capacity.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$513.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
David W from Missouri
Works as should. It is slick, so a piece of astroturf or something in the bottom is beneficial to the animals.
Marsha M from Oregon
The footbath is sturdy, but it would help if it was a bit longer, even 8" or so. All of my sheep are jumping over it. Very frustrating.
Lee H from North Carolina
These are very rigid plastic footbaths. They will barely squeeze down between Premier panels but are very snug and secure when they do. We use them in our handling equipment setup (3 in a 12ft span) so that multiple sheep can be standing in the Zinc Sulphate bath while waiting for hoof trimming/vaccinations/etc. and helps prevent/treat footrot. Our sheep will avoid staying in them at all costs so a space that fits snugly and avoids any open gaps is key in ensuring proper foot treatment.
Donnie B from Arkansas
Wonderful. Durable and sturdy plastic, should last. Just wish it was a foot longer as my goats jump it and then trot off just laughing and laughing.
Susan W from California
Product was just as described and arrived right on time. It will work well for my purpose, although a little narrow, I will have to make custom sides and top edge is a little sharp, would be better if they could roll the top edge.