Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- To apply hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Norman R from Washington
I really like this product. It is strong, and should last several years. Thanks for the tip to put stone and sheep wool in the bath. The sheep walk right through the trough. I put a cover over the baths to keep the rain out. I couldn't make one for this price. Well worth the money.
car; s from PA
It works good for a foot bath, however, I feel it is way over-priced for a plastic tub. I have two I have been using for over a year and the sides warp over time leaving just enough room for a ewe to get her foot between the tub and the side of the chute. I recommend this product, but only if you cannot find a cheaper alternative.
Judy S from Utah
The foot bath works well. It is easy to set
up and use
Product as described. Very quick shipping