Premier Surgical Clipping Blade Set
- Sheep (slick shear)
- Surgical preparation by veterinarians
- 17 tooth, top blade
- 35 tooth, bottom blade
- 0.04" cutting depth
- Blades come to you in our Premier Blade Box
Blade Exchange—SAVE $17 PER BLADE SET!
- How do you save $17 a set? Exchange any used, dull or rusted Lister® blade set for a new Premier blade set for only $33 (plus shipping). You save $10 (compared to a new blade set) plus a $7 cost to resharpen the used Lister blades. Note: Super Surgical and XtraCover blade sets can be included in the offer. Super Surgicals will be $47 and XtraCovers will be $35.
- Must it be an exact upgrade? No. Any Lister® blade may be exchanged for any Premier blade.
- Why only Lister® blades?
Because they are the only blades that interchange (fit the same machines) with Premier blades.
Note: We will not ship these new blades until we receive your old Lister set(s). Reshipping cost still applies.
- Enter #868600 in the Catalog Quick Order (at the top left side of Premier's home page).
- Go to your Shopping Cart.
- A "Laser Imprinting" item will be listed in your shopping cart.
- In the Customization field, tell us exactly what you would like imprinted on your blade.
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust will destroy both the edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
Sharpening and Cleaning
- Premier offers an in-house resharpening service for all combs, cutters and blades. Rapid turnaround—most are sharpened within 24 hours.
- To reproduce the quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades that came from the factory, a lapping machine must be used. Most other methods are, in our experience, inferior. In addition to producing a cutting edge that won’t last, some methods can permanently damage blades. The most common “culprit” is using large high speed grinding wheels that are used to sharpen cutters and combs.
Warning: Clipper blades/cutters/combs that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #828001 -
For precise removal of fleece and hair. Easy to set up and tension. A powerful, lightweight, cool and quiet motor delivers more torque to the clipper blades.$332.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cynthia H from Alabama
These blades are the best!
Robin B from Indiana
We love these blades for our sheep. They glide right across. And they can be sharpened over time, which we like.
Andrew B from North Carolina
Best blades out there! I have used other brands and Premier’s stay sharper and cut better.
Roger B from Pennsylvania
Good product and service!
Karen G from Pennsylvania
Great blades! The ease of ordering was great and shipping was fast.