Lightweight, attractive aluminum panels that cost less than (and are as strong as) steel gates!
Item #913710 (6 ft PrimaGate) has been discontinued effective August 2018. Any returned/refurbished 6 ft gates will ship LTL/Truck. Use the following table as a general estimate. Exact shipping charges will vary based on your location. We will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
Estimated Shipping Cost (LTL)*
|4||80" x 45" x 11"||300 lbs.||$200.00|
|8||80" x 45" x 17"||440 lbs.||$225.00|
|12||80" x 45" x 23"||580 lbs.||$250.00|
* Excludes optional lift-gate service.
Use as temporary entry/exit fences (an assistant that’s always there!), confinement, shearing, show pens or as lambing pens.
- 41" tall.
- Fold-flat connector allows gates to “accordion.”
- Connect several for long, adjustable mobile barriers.
- Lightweight. Half the weight of comparable steel bar gates/panels.
- Round corners—safer for people and animals. Slides easily across surfaces.
- Vertical top bars discourage jumping and reduce risk of animal injury.
- Won’t rust. Always looks new.
- Stronger and more rugged than similar aluminum gates.
Aluminum HingeItem #913720 -
Lightweight, attractive aluminum panels that cost less than (and are as strong as) steel gates!$6.15
Aluminum Connecting PinItem #913730 -
Lightweight, attractive aluminum panels that cost less than (and are as strong as) steel gates!$6.25
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rider S from Wisconsin
I reluctantly bought these gates. I needed a few 3 foot gates and those are hard to find. I think the shipping cost is way too high for this lightweight product. It puts a reasonably priced item into the 'you got to be kidding' realm of pricing. That said, they do the job and the light weight is nice. I didn't get either the hinges or the pins. I don't get what the hinges are for and the pin, as far as I can tell, wouldn't prevent an animal from pushing the gate up and off. A video would be helpful.