Red Bowl Drinker
New! Easily attach this Red Bowl Drinker to any bucket or barrel to turn it into a waterer. Simply drill a 3/8" hole 1" up from the base of a bucket and insert the cup.
- Automatically fills drinking cup from a bucket or barrel. Stops flow once full.
- Wide opening allows waterfowl to drink, or warm birds to dunk their wattles.
- User friendly, no fiddling or adjustments necessary.
- No drips from faulty nipples.
- Always half full as long as the bucket or barrel has water.
- Easy to clean, partially unthread cup from reservoir to dump soiled water. Wipe clean with finger or brush.
- Can be used with our round or square plastic buckets.
- 3"H, 2" pan diameter and 1-1/2" pan depth
- Works with buckets, barrels or other gravity flow systems
How to Use
Set buckets or barrels at head height on your lowest bird. Just enough to make them stretch slightly to drink. The height reduces opportunities for the cups to become soiled.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mike N from Georgia
I used the cups to screw into PVC pipe and ran 6 bowls for my chickens in the coop. I hooked them to an igloo cooler and stick a frozen half gallon of ice in the cooler to keep the water cool.
They work great!
Eric L from Iowa
I really liked the function of these drinking cups, but the small tabs that hold the two pieces together break off easily when the chickens bump it. I have had 6 break off in a week, so I am switching them out.
Sarah B from Montana
I am on the fence about these drinkers.
On the one hand the are mess free, a bucket of water will last for days, so you can potentially have several days of fresh drinking water for your birds.
On the other hand, they leak! If the drinker gets bumped it will twist and start leaking. Or the cups break easily. Often the screw that holds the cup tight to the bucket will come loose, and leak.
So, I cannot trust these drinkers to provide uninterrupted water for my chickens. They must be checked and tightened every day.
Susan M from New York
They do the trick but when the water gets low the chickens break them. Have to keep the water full and never run out!
Susan M from New York
Fantastic customer service! The chicks love the CUP but they did break one because the water went down below the opening and they couldn’t get it out so I’m on top of it. Pepp will purchase another waterer.