Repair Kits for Netting
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials for patching tears and holes made by animals, weed-eaters, lawnmowers and whatever else may have damaged the fence.
Note: Be sure to purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have. (See the Data tab for a complete listing.)
For small repairs, look to 3mm Litzclip®.
Repair kits include:
- 2 post tops
- 2 bottom clips for posts
- Brass ferrules for making electrical connections
- Conductive string is at least 10 ft long
- Non-conductive string is at least 10 ft long
Note: Purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have.
#201700 use for:
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroNet Plus 9/35/12 (DS)
- ElectroNet Pro 9/35/12 (SS)
- HogNet 10/24/12 (SS)
- RaccoonNet 4/18/12 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 9/20/3 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 11/30/3 (SS)
#201710 use for:
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroStop Plus 10/42/12 (DS)
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/42/3 (DS)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/48/3 (DS)
#201720 use for:
- Horse QuikFence 4/48/24 (DS)
#201721 use for:
- Cattle QuikFence 4/28/24 (DS)
- Deer QuikFence 5/60/12 (DS)
- Pig QuikFence 6/30/12 (SS)
- Sheep QuikFence 6/35/24 (DS)
#201730 use for:
- Bear QuikFence 11/35/12 (DP)
- ElectroFence 11/48/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroFence Plus 11/48/12 (DS)
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (DP)
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (DP)
- PermaNet 10/48/6 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet Pro 11/48/6 (DP)
- PermaNet 10/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet Plus 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet 19/68/3 (DS)
- PermaNet 12/68/6 (DS)
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (DP)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (DP)
#201740 use for:
- Chicken Net 11/42/3 (SS), yellow
- Chicken Net 12/48/3 (SS), yellow
- Goat & Sheep Net 10/42/7 (SS), yellow
- Sheep & Goat Net 9/35/7 (SS), yellow
- Disconnect from the power source.
- Cut out the bad portion of the horizontal wire with a pair of scissors.
- Measure out an appropriate amount of the replacement conductive or non-conductive material.
- Tie the replacement material to one side of the break with a square knot. (If possible, twist the metal filaments together of the original material and the splicing material after the knot is made.)
- Repeat the twisting, tying and knot step on the remaining side of the break.
- Place a brass ferrule over each of the square knots and clamp together with pliers.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clips fits to the spikes on standard electrified netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand in place and tensioned.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on electric netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replacement top cap for .75" and 19mm diameter electric netting fence posts.$0.21
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christina F from Caribbean
Good purchase if you have older netting to repair. Keep in mind that every new roll you buy will come with one of these packets so don't buy more than you need!