Repair Kits for Netting
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials for patching tears and holes made by animals, weed-eaters, lawnmowers and whatever else may have damaged the fence.
Note: Be sure to purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have. (See the Data tab for a complete listing.)
For small repairs, look to 3mm Litzclip®.
Repair kits include:
- 2 post tops
- 2 bottom clips for posts
- Brass ferrules for making electrical connections
- Conductive string is at least 10 ft long
- Non-conductive string is at least 10 ft long
Note: Purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have.
#201700 use for:
- RaccoonNet 4/18/12 (SS)
- VersaNet 9/20/3 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 9/20/3 (SS)
- HogNet 10/24/12 (SS)
- VersaNet 11/30/3 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 11/30/3 (SS)
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (SS & DS)
- E’Net 8/35/6 (SS & DS)
- ElectroNet Plus 9/35/12 (DS)
#201710 use for:
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/42/3 (DS)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/48/3 (DS)
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroStop Plus 10/42/12 (DS)
- E’Stop 9/42/6 (SS & DS)
#201720 use for:
- Horse QuikFence 4/48/24 (DS)
#201721 use for:
- Pig QuikFence 6/30/12 (SS)
- Sheep QuikFence 6/35/24 (DS)
- Cattle QuikFence 4/28/24 (DS)
- Deer QuikFence 5/60/12 (DS)
#201730 use for:
- Bear QuikFence 11/35/12 (DP)
- VersaNet 12/60/3 (DS)
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (DP)
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (DP)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (DP)
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (DP)
- ElectroFence 11/48/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroFence Plus 11/48/12 (DS)
- PermaNet 10/48/6 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet 10/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet Plus 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet 19/68/3 (DS)
- PermaNet 12/68/6 (DS)
#201740 use for:
- Sheep & Goat Net 8/35/6 (SS), yellow
- Chicken Net 12/42/3 (SS), yellow
- Chicken Net 12/48/3 (SS), yellow
- Goat & Sheep Net 9/42/6 (SS), yellow
- Disconnect from the power source.
- Cut out the bad portion of the horizontal wire with a pair of scissors.
- Measure out an appropriate amount of the replacement conductive or non-conductive material.
- Tie the replacement material to one side of the break with a square knot. (If possible, twist the metal filaments together of the original material and the splicing material after the knot is made.)
- Repeat the twisting, tying and knot step on the remaining side of the break.
- Place a brass ferrule over each of the square knots and clamp together with pliers.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Johnathan F from North Carolina
Needs more of the crimps. Plenty of new wire.
James M from Colorado
I would like to see the ability to purchase more crimp pieces as well as the upright plastic clips. It is frustrating to have to purchase the entire repair kit just for a few crimp pieces.
Mitch G from New Mexico
While I was able to repair my net with the repair kit the nonconductive cord for the bottom of the net was a bit hard to work with because as soon as you cut it it starts to unwind making it difficult to splice into the existing bottom cord. Also the ferrels could use a redesign to make them easier to crimp around the cords to finish the splices.
Christina F from Caribbean
Good purchase if you have older netting to repair. Keep in mind that every new roll you buy will come with one of these packets so don't buy more than you need!