Reverse Offset Steel T Post Insulator
- Extends 3" from the post
- Total length is 4.75"
- Will fit nearly all T posts
- Prepackaged in bags of 25, but sold individually
How to Use
- Hook short side of insulator across face of T post.
- Center insulator between the studs of post.
- Pull or push long side of insulator around front of T post and snap into place on opposite side. (Use pliers if necessary.)
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #327600 -
For end, corner and curve posts for temporary and semi-permanent fences. Excellent line posts because they ground uninsulated wires and without causing rust. (Rust from painted T posts will cause high-carbon HT wire to rust much faster.)$12.90