- 4-1/2" long
- 10 per package, but sold individually
- Hook ring end into a P Spring.
- Insert conductor through other end and through hole on center bolt.
- Hold tail of the conductor to secure it and twist black knob on the side.
- Once the tail of conductor is secured, let go and continue twisting knob until desired tension is reached. P Spring should be half compressed.
- To loosen or remove conductor from the tensioner: unscrew the knob on the side to release.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathye S from Pennsylvania
Hope they hold up to our tough winters. Very easy to use. I have my fingers crossed.
Mike M from Wyoming
I purchased another brand of the rope tensioner/insulator from Amazon and it was worthless. This one works perfectly.
Ryan M from Colorado
I've had the same troubles as others with the plastic nut breaking. Often the first time I use them. I still order them because they're handy but it would be nice to not have to ziptie them together every time you adjust them.
Jeff H from South Carolina
Tensioner makes it easy to snug up the fence lines. Unfortunately, the plastic screw that holds the unit together isn't robust enough. I've had too many of them (15+) crack and you can't buy replacement screws. Premier has sent free replacements which is nice, but I'd rather not have to fool with replacement at all.
Larry C from Georgia
They work ok but break easily.