IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 10 years probable life*
- Use for: Permanent & portable fences
- Color: White/black/white
- Size: 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Portability: Good
- Conductivity: 41 ohms per 1000 ft (lower number is better and more conductive)
- Ability to carry a charge: Very good
- Type of conductive filaments: Tinned copper & stainless steel—makes this 400 times more conductive than stainless steel polywires
- Number of conductive filaments: 3 tinned copper & 3 stainless steel
- Ability to be seen by animals: Very good
- Type of non-conductive filaments: Polyethylene
- Ability to resist mildew: Very good
- Breaking strength: 1200 lbs
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500V.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
*Probable life is not a warranty by Premier. Why not? Because we know that longevity is highly dependent upon, but not limited to, quality of installation, insulator(s) used, rope tension, animal/wind/snow/ice/vegetation pressure and UV exposure (altitude and climate).
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nic S from Georgia
Works great, once the goats touch it once they know that white rope will shock them so usually once or twice an they know that’s what got em.
Brenda H from TEXAS
I love this rope. It is easy to use for overnight camping with my horse and so easy to rewind.
Lucas A from VA
I like the PE 6.0. It isn't soft like the endurasoft, but it feels more rugged. It's just thicker intelitwine. The endurasoft will snag easily on briars or even snag on hooks. The PE doesn't do that. I've been using it for cattle gates.
Frank W from WI
I use this for kids and am positive it works much better than ordinary wire being much more visible.
Arkwild I from The Bahamas
We’ve depended on Premier1 products for nearly 15 years to help us save, and now restore, a rare breed of horse. In a difficult, hard to reach environment the ropes, tapes, posts, chargers etc all work beyond expectations, some of the rope and tape still in use. Thank You to Premier1 for great products and an equally great support team.