- Will work for twine, narrow tape, rope, MaxiShock and braid.
- Does not work for high-tensile wire.
- Hook ring end into a P Spring.
- Insert conductor through other end and through hole on center bolt.
- Hold tail of the conductor to secure it and twist black knob on the side.
- Once the tail of conductor is secured, let go and continue twisting knob until desired tension is reached. P Spring should be half compressed.
- To loosen or remove conductor from the tensioner: unscrew the knob on the side to release.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Linda H from Ohio
Wonderful. Makes tensioning rope fencing easy. I use with a P-spring at one end and a corner pulley insullator at the other end of longer runs.
Joe H from SC
This works, but is hard to use, not sure I'd buy these again, but price is right.
Stanley R from Nebraska
These work wonderfully for IntelliTwine. Very easy to use. They look tough and well made.
erik C from Califorina
A must for for twine and ribbon fences without reels. Makes it easy to keep the fence tight and working good.
Ralph S from alabama
Tough and very easy to tension fence