- Insulated cable is 48" long
- Stainless steel wing nut and bolt with a rope connector
Connecting to Rope
- Loosen wing nut on connector.
- If using… The Rope-to-Energizer Link to hold the tension on the rope: slide rope into both sides of connector or if using The Rope-to-Energizer Link to make an electrical connection only: slide the connector on to 1 rope.
- Re-tighten wing nut.
Connecting to Energizer
- Loosen nut on positive/fence terminal on energizer.
- Connect the bare wire of the Rope-to-Energizer Link to the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Tighten nut back down. Make sure the nut on the terminal is snug to ensure a solid connection.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Justin C from Missouri
I think the previous reviewer may have used it backwards, I put the bare end of the wire into the hole on the kube lead and the crimped on end I put on the back of the rope connector with the included wing nut and it works great for me, I wish it was a little longer, though.
Barbara G from Virginia
Unfortunately, the Rope to Energizer wire connector for the energizer does NOT fit the Kube energizer hot lead. The connector is too small to slip onto the hot lead screw. Poor design. The largest connector should have been put on this end to accomodate all energizers. I had to cut off the connector and use the bare wire to wrap aroudn the energizer hot lead.