- Loosen wing nut on connector.
- If using the Rope to Energizer Link to hold the tension on the rope: slide rope into both sides of connector. If you are using the Rope to Energizer Link to make an electrical connection only: slide the connector on to 1 rope.
- Re-tighten wing nut.
- Loosen nut on positive/fence terminal on energizer.
- Connect the bare wire of the Rope to Energizer Link to the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Tighten nut back down. Make sure the nut on the terminal is snug to ensure a solid connection.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Barbara G from Virginia
Unfortunately, the Rope to Energizer wire connector for the energizer does NOT fit the Kube energizer hot lead. The connector is too small to slip onto the hot lead screw. Poor design. The largest connector should have been put on this end to accomodate all energizers. I had to cut off the connector and use the bare wire to wrap aroudn the energizer hot lead.