RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
These are GREAT! We've been using them for about a year now and they make setting up temporary or permanent fencing a blast! These are especially nice because working with this product can be done solo no problems. They work the easiest when installing with the compression spring at and ending or on a down fence as a splicer.
Very easy to use. Makes it quick to splice 2 ends together. Easier than any others I have used.