RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
So far so good! Very easy to use and so far it is working very well.
Love Love Love this...so easy to use!. Easty to wind and unwind if you need to tighten a line.
If you’re using rope fence, there is no easier, cleaner way to go. They don’t kink the rope like a knot will, making it ease to re stretch your fence or move it!
These are GREAT! We've been using them for about a year now and they make setting up temporary or permanent fencing a blast! These are especially nice because working with this product can be done solo no problems. They work the easiest when installing with the compression spring at and ending or on a down fence as a splicer.
Very easy to use. Makes it quick to splice 2 ends together. Easier than any others I have used.