Screw Worm Wound Spray
- Use in animal quarters or treat animals directly
- Apply to wounds (spray 4"–8" away) to prevent or stop maggots
- Control blood sucking live or poultry lice
- Originally used for treating sheep with fly-strike
- Kills ear ticks
- Also a maggot, screwworm and ear tick spray for livestock and horses
- Kills and repels face flies
To prevent fly-strike after applying ear tags, spray both sides of the tag with a quick spray (less than one second).
- Permethrin* 0.5%
- Other ingredients** 99.5%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2 dichloroethenyl)-2,2 diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max 65% (+/-) trans.)
**Contains Petroleum Distillates
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.