Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|7Ah||5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H|
|12Ah||6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H|
|18Ah||6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H|
|26Ah||7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H|
|35Ah||7.5"L x 5"W x 6.5"H|
|44Ah||7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H|
|70Ah*||7.5"L x 10"W x 6.5"H|
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sara W from Michigan
Bought this replacement battery for one of my solar energizers — the original lasted 4 or 5 years of 3-season use on portable netting for either daytime grazing goats or 2 summers of rotating pigs 24/7 (pulled for winter storage and kept inside). This one came quickly, well-packaged, installed easily, and works great out of the box. Premier 1 is great to work with.
Keith D from Pennsylvania
Battery arrived fully charged and works well.
Maria J from Washington
Works great. This battery lasted almost a year before recharging and I live in the northwest.
Marleah K from Tennessee
Product came as specified and was fully charged and ready to work.
Nancy B from Georgia
The old battery died after 2 years of 24/7/365 service. This is my second replacement of the original. I asked CS a simple question, “It seams as if these batteries should last longer than 2 years. Is there some maintenance or or something I should be doing to make them last longer?” Learned a lot from their reply.
A) I had bought a too small battery the last time I replaced one.
B) I need to trickle charge the battery overnight monthly. And if I ever do store it, I need to put it on the charger monthly to keep it from draining completely. It’s not supposed to go below 40% charge. Somehow I missed this on my original purchase.
Good info, and the guy I was talking to was very patient and kind.