Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|7Ah||5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H|
|12Ah||6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H|
|18Ah||6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H|
|26Ah||7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H|
|35Ah||7.5"L x 5"W x 6.5"H|
|44Ah||7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H|
|70Ah*||7.5"L x 10"W x 6.5"H|
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Alyson R from West Virginia
...and we're back in business! The best part about this battery had nothing to do with the battery, itself. The best part was that the installation process was soooooo easy! Our Intellishock electric fence charger was on flashing-red by morning, so we needed to do something, quick! Happily, someone thought to make the process of replacing the battery super easy. Now the fence is working, again, and at a fraction of the cost of getting a new IntelliShock system.
Sara W from Michigan
I ordered this 12V 12A battery as a replacement in my PRS-50 Solar Energizer. It works great — after I realized I had connected the battery hookups without removing the plastic protectors on the battery terminals.
As always, Premier 1 supplied a great product. I ordered via phone and the rep was very knowledgeable and competent. Thanks!
Mike S from New York
I got what I ordered, reasonable price. It's like they know what they're doing!
Loredana H from Massachusetts
Perfect for my old suitcase style solar charger that I bought from Premier 10 years ago. Great customer service helping to figure out what I needed. Thanks to all at Premier. Arrived very quickly in spite of the website notice that said shipments may be delayed.
David B from New Hampshire
I purchased a fence from Premier 1 seven years ago to protect my honey bees from local wildlife (primarily bears). It has served me well over the years but the battery was pretty weak at the end of last season. So I went back to Premier 1 to get a replacement battery. The ordering process was simple and the battery arrived on my doorstep in just a few days. Just what I wanted and couldn't have been any easier.